IMPACT MALAYSIA’S FRAUD NOTICE
To the general public, all visitors and users of www.impact.my please be aware that Impact Malaysia (“Impact”) has been made aware that its name, logo, trademark/marks and appearance has been identified to be used without the authorised permission, consent and/or approval by Impact.
Impact wishes to warn the public at large that these fraudulent, harmful and misrepresenting activities (“Negative Activities”) are being conducted under the guise of Impact with either wilful malicious or harmful intent and Impact does not condone or support such acts.
To avoid the general public from being affected by the Negative Activities, Impact hereby states and clarifies the following:
- Impact has its official website at Impact.my (“Official Website”);
- Impact has its official social media presence at (collectively “Official Social Media Accounts” or singly as “Official Social Media Account”):
- All activities of Impact will be shared via its Official Website and/or its Official Social Media Accounts;
- Impact does not charge a fee for the application and participation in its programs offered on its Official Website and/or Official Social Media Accounts;
- Impact does not appoint any other third-party individuals or organisations to represent or act or conduct business, events or programmes on its behalf unless specifically stated by a legitimate representative of Impact;
- Impact shall not request for any personal information unless it is in relation to an application for its program(s) which is organised and/or applied through and/or advertised on its Official Website and/or its Official Social Media Accounts;
- Impact does not request for any information related to the general public’s bank accounts or private information;
- Impact encourages the general public to engage with Impact via its Social Media Accounts to verify any claims or false usage of its name, logo, trademark/marks and appearance; and
- In the event you have encountered any Negative Activities carried out under the name of Impact and/or purported to be carried out under the name of Impact, we remind the general public to not disclose their personal details and to report such Negative Activities to firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST UPDATED: 27 August 2020
- We are Impact Malaysia and we own and operate this website [Please provide to us new domain address] (“Site”).
- You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the logos, marks, text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not utilize in any other medium or work and print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
- We provide the Site on an 'as is' basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- We may from time to time organise for events, surveys, tenders, contests, submissions to be made through our Site and/or redirected by our Site. In these circumstances, we are not liable to data provided through our Site or through other sites redirected by our Site. Any access to these sites or data shared at those sites for the aforementioned purposes is wholly by your own full knowledge and consent.
- We may also from time to time collaborate with other Government Agencies or organisations to organise events, surveys, contests, submissions to be made through our Site and/or redirected by our Site. In these circumstances we are not liable to the data provided in relation to the aforementioned purposes and your sharing of such information is wholly by your own full knowledge and consent.