Youths impacted throughout our programs
Communities impacted, directly and indirectly
Programs on impact and youth development
The Change We Make
We want youths to lead the culturalization of social impact in Malaysia
What is the meaning of ‘culturalization’?
- Capacity building for youths towards understanding impact’ and create impactful social innovation.
- Public advocacy towards the understanding of social issues, impact and youth perspectives.
- Incubation of a network of youth collectives to create positive impact in local communities.
- Digital and social contents on real and relatable issues to youth and society, using the impact lens.
- Youth-centric events to socialize issues and social impact.
- Youths as consultants to assist organisations on impact measurement and reporting.
- Creation of a mechanism for easier and consistent impact reporting.
- Development of an impact reporting framework and localized impact indicators, in consultation with subject matter experts.
- Strategic relationships with public data repositories.
- Advocating for demonstrated commitment by stakeholders, towards the use of impact measurement models and impact reporting.
- Creating an exemplary impact-centric fund management system.
- Priority for youths to lead projects funded by impact funds.
- Advocate for the advancement of venture philanthropy and impact investment.
- Advocating for organizations to support impact agenda in their practices.
WHAT WE DO
our three strategies
Drive youth development by empowering them as social impact movers in Malaysia, using the multi-stakeholder approach below:
- Understanding the third sector landscape in Malaysia from the context of impact measurements and reporting.
- Get a consensus on impact measurement indicators from third sector players.
- Identify, align and utilize a public toolkit, which is localized.
- Develop a group of panel experts and trained volunteers who can help in refining impact indicators and assist in impact measurements.
- Creating a dashboard to show Malaysia’s efforts in the third sector, according to locations, focus areas and organizations.
- To brand Impact Malaysia as an organization for social change and social impact.
- Highlight and strengthen youth-driven social impact projects.
- Strengthen communications and documentation on social issues.
- Increase public understanding on everything social and impact.